Wednesday 17 February 2010

Bedlington x Whippet puppies at 4 weeks






This looks like a nice place to sleep?










' Tinged Tilly '
Well these are some photos I took in Plymouth of the pups.
I've chosen the one in my left hand in the pics, its different from the other 8 in that its looks like its going rusty!
The fur at the moment almost looks like 'foxe's' fur...
Some of the coat has a tinge of brown as you can see and is very cute, (but they all are cute!... all the black ones will all lighten to a grey shaggy coat.)

It was the one of the two biggest and most solid pups, and I thought it will be interesting to see how it turns out!
It sat on my hand nibbling my finger until it fell asleep.
I'm going back down to collect in 3 weeks. It was very difficult to choose... They were all nice! What do you think?






7 comments:

Sarah said...

Soooo cute! Have you decided on a name yet?

al hayball said...

'Tilly', I think!

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohh al she is lovely and i love the foxy fur~sets her apart :)

al hayball said...

yes its unusual! Can't wait to go back to Devon to collect 3 weeks today. hope you are having a better day today laoi and Swamp. x

Lottie said...

I saw the youtube video of her chewing a bone!
Awww
she's really cute now that shes an adult!!

al hayball said...

she sure is!

Clare said...

Hi Alan, I am also an artist, living in Shaftesbury Dorset. I have been looking for a Whippet x Bedlington for a long time and would really love to get in touc which the family who owned the puppies to see if they will ever have more. How did tilly turn out? Any recent pictures?
My email adress is clarehatcherpaints@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks in anticipation.
Clare